What is it?
The Hotel Reservation Services provide the ability to create, update, cancel and retrieve reservations from the SynXis Platform.
Why use it?
The Reservation Services allow a Custom Booking Engine, Call Center Application, Property Management System or other application to manage reservations for a hotel in the SynXis Enterprise Platform.
How it works
Use this set of APIs in conjunction with the Reservation Utility APIs.
How to use
Create a new reservation
- Creates a new reservation in the SynXis CR.
Create a new reservation Notification
- Creates a new reservation in the SynXis CR without performing an availability check. The product requested is assumed to be available.
Retrieve a list of reservations
- Gets a list of reservations identified through the specified search criteria. These search parameters, as listed below, can be combined to obtain most accurate results.
- CRS confirmation number, Itinerary number, external reference number, PMS confirmation number
- Guest: first name, last name, city, phone number, email, loyalty membership id, credit card
- Agent User Name, Agent Modification Dates
- Guest Room Stay details e.g. Arrival date, departure date, rate code, room units, room codes
- Reservation status (stored, booked, ignored, waitlisted, confirmed, cancelled, pendingmodify, pending cancel, onhold, released and payment pending)
- Property status (checked out, inhouse, no show, turn away, pre-arrival or none)
Retrieve a single reservation
- Gets a single reservation identified by the hotel id and confirmation id.
Update an existing reservation:
- Enables modification of a previously booked reservation using only the data included in the request message.
Update an existing reservation Notification
- Enables modification of a previously booked reservation using only the data included in the request message. An availability check is not performed prior to booking. The product requested is assumed to be available.
Cancel an existing reservation
[POST] /reservation/cancel This operation allows the user to cancel a reservation. Reservations cannot be cancelled if any of the following are true:
- Reservation status is not Confirmed or is already cancelled
- Reservation cancellation policy does not allow a cancellation
- Reservation package policy does not allow a cancellation