The ARI Sync-Inventory (HTNG) is used to notifiy a booking source of the inventory amount available at a specific hotel property.
It allows the Property Management System and Central Reservation Systems or other booking sources to synchronize the number of inventory items available for sale between them.
The OTA_HotelInvCountNotif message is used to communicate the following data for one hotel and one rate plan:
- Hotel level available inventory values
- Room level available inventory values
- Room level total room inventory values
- Room level out of order and out of inventory values.
- Group block product allocation (committed) quantity values
- Group block product Sell Limits values
- Group block product Sold Quantities
<StatusApplicationControl Start="2015-01-01" End="2015-01-01" AllInvCode="true"/>
<UniqueID Type="16" ID="1"/>
<InvCount CountType="2" Count="87"/>