Service Action Code: VerifyFlightDetailsLLSRQ
- Corrected an intermittent issue where values corresponding to elapsed time were returned in wrong format (for example ".45" instead of "0.45")
Service Action Code: GetAncillaryOffersRQ
- GetAncillaryOffers web service is connected to offer store where each ancillary offer is stored and offer item id can be generated for those offers. Additionally offer id is generated on each GetAncillaryOffers response. This is required in order to match offer with ancillary sell offer.
Service Action Code: *
- First Remark PaymentForm handling improvement when Passenger Association and *FOP capabilities are enabled
- PaymentForm InformationText mapping improvement when Passenger Association and *FOP capabilities are enabled – applicable to Cash, Check, AccountsReceivable
Service Action Code: *
- Customer Insight R19.12 AS release contains minor technical and performance adjustments. No functional changes or new features has been introduced in this release.
Service Action Code: CreatePassengerNameRecordRQ
- Integrated with EnhancedHotelBookRQ API to book both traditional GDS hotel content as well as lodging aggregator content.
- Added capability to reserve one or more rental cars.
Method/Endpoint: GET v1/cur/currency/all
- MDM Currency All provides the full list of all current and active currency codes managed and recognized by ISO.
- The currency will have information on the code, name, HTML codes, numeric code, symbol and decimal placement.
Method/Endpoint: GET v1/cur/countrycurrency/all
- MDM Country Currency All provides the full list of all current and active country to currency mapping managed and recognized by ISO.
- The country to currency mapping will have information on the code, name and default currency indicator.
Method/Endpoint: GET v1/eqp/equipmentcode/all
- MDM Equipment Code All provides the full list of all current and active equipment codes managed and recognized by Cirium/Innovata.
- The equipment code service will have information on the equipment group code, equipment group name, equipment type code, equipment type name, number of engines, equipment category, body width and commuter indicator.
Method/Endpoint: GET v1/ms/airmealservice/all
- MDM Meal Service All provides the full list of all current and active meal service codes managed and recognized by IATA and Sabre.
- The air meal service will have information on the air meal service code and the meal service name.
Method/Endpoint: GET v1/sp/serviceprovider/all
- MDM Service Provider is a reference domain that provides service provider-specific information such as airline codes, GDS codes and railway codes.
- Air and Rail Service Provider data are sourced primarily from Innovata/Cirium, and augmented with data from IATA, whereas the GDS Service Provider data is sourced primarily from IATA.
- The MDM Service Provider API belongs to the Master Data Management (MDM) suite of APIs.