Service Action Code: GetHotelRateKeyDetailsRQ
- Get Hotel Rate Key Details is an internal API that allows you to decrypt rateKeys generated when shopping for lodging products via Content Services for Lodging APIs. Input either a rateKey or a booking key generated via a Hotel Price Check call, and the decrypted rateKey from the request (or stored inside the booking key) will be returned in the response.
Service Action Code: *
- While we are busy with our backend work to support some exciting new Profile features coming early next year in Sabre Red 360, we figured we would publish a fresh version of our schemas since it’s been a while.
Method/Endpoint: /v1/trip/orders/getBooking /v1/trip/orders/cancelFlightTickets /v1/trip/orders/cancelBooking
- A new method CancelFlightTickets has been introduced to the Booking Management API.
- For GetBooking additional information was added to the hotel element providing more details about vendor, room and fulfillment details.
- The construction of fareRules for GetBooking has been enhanced. This was done for both scenarios: Saved price quotes and issued tickets. Logic for different passenger type as well as more complex origin-destination-options has also been enhanced.
Service Action Code: EnhancedEndTransactionRQ
- Added @haltOnInvalidMCT - When this flag is set to "true", the API will send a VCT* host command entry via SabreCommandLLSRQ and stop processing upon encountering INVALID CONNECT TIME in the response. This indicates that there's not enough time to get between flights at an airport, so the itinerary needs to be corrected. When set to "false", the API will only return a warning when this is encountered and continue processing; when not sent the API will not trigger the check.
Service Action Code: PassengerDetailsRQ
- Added /PassengerDetailsRQ/PostProcessing/EndTransactionRQ/@shouldCheckRefId - you now have the option of asking underlying EnhancedEndTransactionRQ to double-check whether the service response contains the PNR locator. If not, and @haltOnError flag is set to true, system will stop processing and throw an error message: 'Could not find the PNR locator in the End Transaction response'
- Added capability to book vehicle content via .VehicleBook object
Service Action Code: EnhancedHotelBookRQ
- Create default mapping for /EnhancedHotelBookRQ/Rooms/Room/Guests/Guest/@Type. When user does not specify /EnhancedHotelBookRQ/Rooms/Room/Guests/Guest/@Type the API will pass the default value of "10" (Adult).
- A new feature is introduced for CancelBooking, which allows you to cancel a booking and void the corresponding tickets or EMD's in one call by specifying the flightTicketOperation "VOID" in the request.
- GetBooking contains information regarding the baggage policy per flight and traveler. Now in addition, enhancements for hotel and ticket status is introduced.
Service Action Code: GetHotelAvailRQ
- Content Services for Lodging APIs now provide the ability to search for and identify properties that have implemented enhanced safety protocols to provide a safe stay for the guests
- A new amenity OTA code (2002) can be used to request and identify properties that support the Stay Safe initiative
- Ability to filter hotels in the search request by making use of the AmenityCode filter that is already available, so no schema changes
- For more information - https://developer.sabre.com/docs/safe_stay_indicator