Looking for the latest features and enhancements to Sabre APIs? You're in the right place.
Method/Endpoint: /All API for Digital Connect Check-In
Service Action Code: TKT_ExchangeRQ
Service Action Code: MISCServicesRQ
Service Action Code: GetHotelAvailRQ
Service Action Code: GetHotelListRQ
- Create Booking and Get Booking now support new NDC capabilities, i.e. multi-adult traveler bookings, contact information associated with a name, and additional identity document types (Visa, Known Traveler Number, and Redress Number).
- Get Booking logic is enhanced to return additional brand details for NDC bookings.
- Additional mappings are added to the Get Booking method to return extra information about identity documents (lap-child indicator, residence country code).
- Information on the issuing country for the Known Traveler Number and Redress Number documents as well as the expiration date for VISA documents (DOCO formats) are now required when using the Create Booking method.
- Get Booking now returns information about the purchase deadline stored in the Price Quote (PQ).
- The default logic for unmapped passenger types returned in Get Booking is now updated – the passenger code is always returned.
- Create Booking now supports adding endorsement details as a new pricing qualifier.
- Further enhancements to the error handling logic – additional scenarios are now covered across all BM API methods with more descriptive information for the users. Refer to the BM API error lists for further details.
- Modify Booking now supports modification of identity documents.
- Error handling improvements – additional scenarios are now covered with more descriptive information for the users. Refer to the Modify Booking error lists for further details.
Service Action Code: ExchangeBookingRQ
- From now on, if the PNR contains a mixture of products, it will not be possible to specify a non-air PNR segment within /Itinerary/SegmentPricing. Also, sending non-air PNR segments for cancellation will not be possible. This ensures that the PNR changes (retain, cancel, add) apply only to flight segments.
- From now on, the API will no longer send all PNR segments for Automated Exchanges Comparison pricing and lets you decide which flights will be part of the actual exchange process.
- From now on, the API will manage surface segments (ARNKs) automatically on your behalf.
- In case of failures, the API will now return a main error message: "No new price quote reissue (PQR) records have been stored, see remaining messages for details."
- From now on, the service response will only contain newly created Price Quote Reissue Record (PQR) information. If there were any other PQR records linked to the PNR prior to the transaction, these will not be returned.
- The request schema contains new additions as part of an upgrade of the internal AutomatedExchangesLLSRQ API from version 2.6.1 to 2.9.0.
- (05/30/2023) Added capability to pass PQR associated information on refundable amount to be collected on EMD at ...ExchangeConfirmation[n]/RefundableAmountOnEMD.