Looking for the latest features and enhancements to Sabre APIs? You're in the right place.
Service Action Code: AutomatedExchangesLLSRQ
- Get Booking now supports unmasking of payment card details for customers with a specific EPR keyword (CCVIEW).
- Get Booking now returns two additional passenger type codes: LBR and LNN.
- BM API methods contain timestamp information about when a specific request was processed by the Sabre systems.
- Check Flight Tickets logic is enhanced to properly identify tickets eligible for the void operation in case of bookings containing surface segments (ARNK).
- Error handling improvements – additional scenarios are now covered across all BM API methods with more descriptive information for the users. Refer to BM API error lists for further details.
- Modify Booking now supports modification of special service requests (SSRs) associated with flights.
- Modify Booking now contains timestamp information about when a specific request was processed by the Sabre systems.
- Error handling improvements – additional scenarios are now covered with more descriptive information for the users. Refer to the Modify Booking error lists for further details.
Method/Endpoint: /All API for Digital Connect Check-In
- New Features
- Improvement of Updating Passenger Weight Category
- Defect Fixes
- B6 - CERT - DCCI - Same Day Check-in Failure CASE ID 07010236
- [ETCI] : SSCI has Implemented Priority Boarding with 0G6 RFISC Under TS Group Code. But DCCI is Unable to Send the Text to DXCI
- WS - PROD - Digital Connect: Check in - Check in - DCCI Baggage Call Error - Case ID 06979471
- G3 AIQ Different Fee Being Displayed on Selection Screen and Shopping Cart/Selected Screen
Service Action Code: PaymentRQ
- ReturnURL, PaymentRef has been added in PaymentRS