Method/Endpoint: / All API for Digital Connect Check-In
- New Features
- Mandate: EES and ETIAS for Schengen Member States
- Return Checked Baggage Information for Active and Non-active Segments
- Defect Fixes
- CLONE - LAD0 - PROD - DCCI Returns SUCCESS on Failed Offload
- [DW3.12] - ST - IW -Bags -Amounts Displayed Aren't the Same as in 3.11.1
- WS - PROD - Digital Workspace - New Station MZT Giving Internal Issue with Some Pax
- LA -DCCI -Operational Window not Open at Time - Case ID 06736460
Service Action Code: PaymentRQ
- RemarkLines has been added in PaymentRQ
Service Action Code: StructureFareRulesRQ
- Penalties per Fare Component - new capability to request and return penalties information per Fare Component in addition to penalties information for Journey Level.
- No-Show penalty - new capability of returning No-Show penalty information.
- Taxes Before and After Departure – new feature of returning refundability information of YQ and YR tax types under TAX element.
- Update of Index on Journey Level – enhancement to match index of FareComponentID number in Journey Level and FareComponentNumber in FareComponentData.
Method/Endpoint: / Digital Connect - Self Service
- Defect fixes
- Interline ticket with CTRL status
- Staff travel PNRs not processed
- Staff travel - unable to edit passenger details
- Adding paid seats after voluntary exchange
- An issue with MFOP booking exchange
- Open system Payfields not added when Infant present in the booking
- Downline unresponsive when retrieving divided PNR
Service Action Code: PassengerDetailsRQ
- (04/04/2023) 3.4.0 and 3.5.0 - From now on the API will trim leading "+" character from the telephone numbers sent at .../TravelItineraryAddInfoRQ/CustomerInfo/ContactNumbers/ContactNumber/@Phonenumber. - Previously, such requests generated an error message ".FRMT.NOT ENT BGNG WITH" from downline systems.
- (04/04/2023) - Fixed an issue where the addition of payment card information (.../SpecialReqDetails/AddRemarkRQ/RemarkInfo/FOP_Remark) without manual approval code caused API failures.
- (04/04/2023) - Modified repeat factor at ...PostProcessing/QueuePlace/QueueInfo/QueueIdentifier from 3 to 10. This allows sending a PNR to up to 10 PNR queues.
- (05/30/2023) [Part 1] Added capability to associate form of payment with its specific use type.
- (05/30/2023) [Part 2] Added new request schema element /PassengerDetailsRQ/SpecialReqDetails/AddRemarkRQ/RemarkInfo/FOP_Remark_Association to pass all supported use types (allowed values are "AZ" - All, "AN" - Ancillary, "AL" - Airline, "BU" - Bus/Ground Transportation, "CR" - Car, "CS" - Cruise, "HL" - Hotel, "IN" - Insurance, "LC" - Low-Cost Carrier, "OT" - Other, "RL" - Rail, "SS" - Specialty Service, "TR" - Tour, "IR" - Interface Record).
- (05/30/2023) [Part 3] You can either associate existing forms of payment or add new ones together with association.