- Get Booking and Create Booking now support additional gender type codes (UI and XI) for identity document special services (DOCO).
- Get Booking will now return form of payment information for an expanded list of cash and check entries.
- Group booking logic was enhanced in the Get Booking method. The traveler’s association is now determined by the means of an additional `isGrouped` boolean value.
- Model improvements – property patterns were updated to reflect additional customer requirements and/or system limitations.
- Modify Booking will now support modification of the traveler details stored in the booking (name, surname, phone and email information, frequent flyer loyalty details) for traditional content (e.g.: ATPCO flights).
- Added support for adding and updating the travel agency customer identifier (DK number).
- Support for modifying group bookings was implemented in the Modify Booking. Customers will be able to adjust the traveler list associated with the group.
- Added support for the modification of the special service requests (SSRs).
Method/Endpoint: /All Api for Digital Connect Check-in
- New Features
- Add Configuration for Check-In Sequence Number Length
- Known Traveler Document & Redress Parsers Improvement
- Provide SourceID in All Payment Types
- Support Apple Pay FOP
- In Passenger Details Response Return only Checked-in Active Bags
- Defect Fixes
- Internal Error when DOB is in Wrong Format
Service Action Code: ExchangeShoppingRQ
- Added capability to use a different target city (PCC) during exchange shopping transaction.
- Added capability to exempt taxes and fees and include applicable passenger facility charges (PFCs) during exchange shopping transactions.
- Added capability to override taxes for newly shopped exchange options. This lets you override taxes by tax code and tax amount.
- Added capability to exempt specific tax or taxes for newly shopped exchange options.
- Added capability to shop for new exchange options filed with up to four corporate IDs. Previously only one ID was accepted by the API.
- Added capability to shop for new exchange options filed with up to four account codes. Previously only one account code was accepted by the API.
- Added capability to shop for new exchange options filed with a combination of corporate IDs and account codes, up to four. Previously no combination was accepted by the API.
- (11/17/2022) Added ExchangeShoppingRS/Solution/Fare/ReservationSegmentDetails/PassengerBookingDetails/@brandName. This will be returned in case of mixed brands and different brand names. Previously this information was not returned in the service response. This solves ASTSP-437 Jira
Method/Endpoint: / Digital Connect - Self Service
- Ability to override refund to return to Original Form of Payment (OFOP)
- Codeshare Ancillary Reserving Error resolution
- Support for Apple Pay in Multiple Forms of Payment (MFOP)
- Returning information about remaining seats in Air Search response during Exchange Shopping
- Ancillary price discrepancy
- Defect fixes
- PNR with free paid seats not calculated to the total
- Schema validation failure for ProcessEligibilityRulesRQ
- Incorrect flight information (FLIFO) retrieval
- Passenger email update issue
- Unsuccessful Velocity signup