Looking for the latest features and enhancements to Sabre APIs? You're in the right place.
Method/Endpoint: /All Api for Digital Connect Check-in
- New Features
- Support New Gender UI and XI for Infants
- Provide Gender as a Code in DOCS
- Improvement for Enhanced Baggage Book Results
- Return Departure Airport in the Bag Tag Information
- Add Extra Request Validation for Pricing Baggage
- Bag Tag Details Default Values
- Device Config Schema Improvement
- Defect Fixes
- DR – B6 not Getting Second Bag Free from DR Rule
- Passenger Details INTERNAL ERROR When First Flight in PDC
- LAD0 - PROD - DCCI Returns SUCCESS on Failed Offload with "/PR/ IN OFFLOAD ENTRY NOT APPLICABLE"
Method/Endpoint: / Digital Connect - Self Service
- Apple Pay support (DC APIs)
- Support for consumed status for EMD-S (DC APIs)
- Ancillary IQ - seat price override (DC APIs)
- Authorization failure notification enhancement (DC APIs)
- Paid and free seat booking enhancement (DC APIs)
- Booking class verification to avoid fraud (DC Core)
- Modification of SSR DOCO – Redress/Known Traveler Number and Visa Info (DC Core)
- Overbook Branded Fare class (DC Core)
- Cancellation fee configuration (DC Core)
- DRW Backward Compatibility - PNR Migration (DC Core)
- Post-booking flows – Seats (DC Core)
- Middle name reuse for passenger enhancement (DC Core)
- Refund to Travel Bank without login (DC Core)
- Defect fixes
- Duplicate ticket issue
- Get Booking now returns additional seat information, like status and IATA-defined characteristic codes, for both ATPCO and NDC flight bookings.
- Create Booking now supports passing flight-related information for CSL hotel bookings.
- Get Booking now returns additional information regarding baggage allowance for NDC bookings. Customers can now easily identify baggage allowance information regardless of the booking type (APTCO or NDC).
- Get Booking now supports group bookings.
- Additional improvements in terms of the error handling logic.
Service Action Code: AirSchedulesAndAvailabilityRQ
- Added dei508 health-related information related to the flight.