Service Action Code: TKT_ElectronicDocumentServicesRQ
Method/Endpoint: / Digital Connect - Self Service
Method/Endpoint: /All Api for Digital Connect Check-in
- New Features
- Creating New Error Codes for Check-in Attempt Outside of Flight Initialization Period
- Boarding Pass Reprint for IATCI Flights
- 2022 Q1 Maintenance
- Defect Fixes
- DCCI_EY_PostCheckInFlow: Inconsistency Boardingpass Format as part of Select Call with M1 format Barcode and boardingpass Call with M2 Format Barcode
- G3 - DCCI - Incorrect Date in "boardingTime" Element
- WY - Unable to Add Upgrade Ancillary to Cart
- The API will now use and orchestrated EnhancedEndTransactionRQ instead of low-level EndTransactionLLSRQ. The internal orchestrated API introduces capability of recovering from known end transaction errors, which will simplify the exchange booking process.
- Corrected business logic related to .ExchangeComparison.ExchangeSegment. As of the release date the API will properly pass the exchange segment information to downline services.
- (03/08/2022) Added support for ExchangeBookingRQ.targetCity - From now on the customers will be able to specify the pseudo city code where they wish to create the price quote reissue record.
- (03/08/2022) The API will now validate internal agency setting to check whether the Automatic Segment Arrange setting is enabled (TJR AZA). If not, the API will return the following warning : "Automatic Segment Arrange TJR flag is not enabled. The flight segments may be out of order."
- (03/08/2022) Added a reservation redisplay right after flight segment cancellation step. In some cases, lack of such action could prevent automated segment rearrangement.