- CreateBooking will start supporting booking ancillaries. Initial implementation covers the air extras booking process for ATPCO flights. You can now assign selected ancillaries to a particular traveler, in a single request.
- CreateBooking will support sending special service requests (SSR). This is another functionality further improving the trip experience – you can notify the airline about traveler’s preferences/additional information in an easy way.
- GetBooking will start returning additional fare data obtained from Price Quote (PQ) details. Now it is possible to check the status of the fare, flight association, brand details and much more.
- GetBooking will allow obtaining information about booked ancillaries. More to come with the next releases.
- GetBooking will start returning information about SSRs present in the booking in a cohesive form.
- CancelBooking/VoidFlightTickets/RefundFlightTickets will run corresponding ticket related operations for the customers with AUTO-END functionality activated on the PCC level.
Method/Endpoint: /v1/refund/price /v1/refund/fulfill
- Added support to override non-refundable EMDs.
- Perform involuntary exchanges during IROPS situations.
- Added support for Ticket and EMD refund transactions.
- New Feature
- Store Details about Manually Priced Charge in AE
- Enhance logic for Selecting Baggage Segments in Baggage Calculation Process
- Enhance Segment Grouping in/ passenger/ details for IATCI Segments
- Internal Optimizations of Passenger Update Flow
- Defect Fixes
- Ancillary SSR text (structured/ free text) not saved during ancillary/ book