Looking for the latest features and enhancements to Sabre APIs? You're in the right place.
- CreateBooking will start supporting booking ancillaries. Initial implementation covers the air extras booking process for ATPCO flights. You can now assign selected ancillaries to a particular traveler, in a single request.
- CreateBooking will support sending special service requests (SSR). This is another functionality further improving the trip experience – you can notify the airline about traveler’s preferences/additional information in an easy way.
- GetBooking will start returning additional fare data obtained from Price Quote (PQ) details. Now it is possible to check the status of the fare, flight association, brand details and much more.
- GetBooking will allow obtaining information about booked ancillaries. More to come with the next releases.
- GetBooking will start returning information about SSRs present in the booking in a cohesive form.
- CancelBooking/VoidFlightTickets/RefundFlightTickets will run corresponding ticket related operations for the customers with AUTO-END functionality activated on the PCC level.
- New Feature
- Store Details about Manually Priced Charge in AE
- Enhance logic for Selecting Baggage Segments in Baggage Calculation Process
- Enhance Segment Grouping in/ passenger/ details for IATCI Segments
- Internal Optimizations of Passenger Update Flow
- Defect Fixes
- Ancillary SSR text (structured/ free text) not saved during ancillary/ book
Method/Endpoint: / Digital Connect - Self Service
- 3D-Secure (3DS) version 2.0 authentication support
- Manage Your Bookings: Modify Trip Options (MYB: MTO) flow performance improvements
- EndTransaction service version upgrade
- Defect Fixes
- Newly selected seats and retained seats both shown in exchange products
- Data missing from /pnr response
- Segment time issue in PNR retrieval
- Itinerary details retrieval issue
- Double last name PNR retrieval failure
- PNR lookup not returning DOCS description
- MTO mandatory email