Looking for the latest features and enhancements to Sabre APIs? You're in the right place.
Service Action Code: BargainFinderMaxRQ
- The Bargain Finder Max OTA and GIR Responses have been enhanced with minor fixes.
Service Action Code: RevalidateItinRQ
- The Revalidate Itinerary OTA and GIR Responses has been enhanced with minor fixes.
- The Revalidate Itinerary GIR Responses have been enhanced with minor fixes.
- The Bargain Finder Max GIR Responses have been enhanced with minor fixes:
Service Action Code: GetHotelDetailsRQ
- The RateInfo information has been simplified to just supply totals which will include Commission. The following tags will be removed from the Rate Level: Taxes; Fees; Rates; CancelPenalties; Guarantee; Additional Details. At Room Level, the "Commission" has been removed.
- RoomSetTypes to be included in the request and response.
- GuestRoomInfo is now included in the response.
- Application ID in Header is now mandatory
Service Action Code: ACS_ReprintBPRQ
- Fixed the error of previous version user guide
Service Action Code: AERRQ
- CreateBooking will start support for hotels. By adding a hotel object to your createBookingRequest you will be able to add a hotel to your booking with just one API call. The object is normalized and supports all content types, including Sabre's Content Services for Lodging.
- For all those who asked for more details on fares - We have you covered now! GetBooking will return details for fares based on price quotes for ATPCO bookings or based on the NDC orders. More to come with the next releases.