Service Action Code: GetHotelDescriptiveInfoRQ
Method/Endpoint: [object Object]
- Added ability to shop in an authorized (AAA Access) branch location (PCC) while remaining signed-into the home branch or IPCC
- The 1.20.01 update to the Corporate Travel Services is focused on Air Connect and Travelfusion. Error responses have been added or improved with more information, and flight options in the Catalog are now limited to align the content from all shopping sources.
- Air Connect Content. The `GET /catalogs` response no longer returns flights from Travelfusion with a departure date that is different from the requested shopping date. This matches the behavior of Agentware shopping and GDS shopping when using Search by Price.
- Improved Error Handling. Error messages associated with Air Connect and Travelfusion have been added for some situations or improved to add elements that were previously missing:
- > Travelfusion encountered an error and says the selected fare is no longer available. A new response has been created to return error `type` = "FLIGHT_NOT_AVAILABLE" under `category` "EXPIRED_DATA" with `description` of "Flight is no longer available".
- > Travelfusion says the phone number is invalid. The `type` has been added. These now return error `type` = " INVALID_PHONE_NUMBER" under `category` "INVALID_DATA" with `description` of "Booking cannot be made. Phone number is invalid.".
- > The passenger name sent to Travelfusion contains invalid characters. The `type` has been added. These situations now return error `type` = "INVALID_NAME" under `category` "INVALID_DATA" with `description` of "Booking cannot be made. Invalid name".
- > Travelfusion responds that the billing address is incorrect. A new response has been created to return error `type` = "INVALID_BILLING_ADDRESS" under `category` "INVALID_DATA" with `description` of "Booking cannot be made. Payment card declined. Invalid address". This message has several variations depending on the specific message returned from the airline/bank during payment processing. Each form of the error includes additional text in the `description` to identify what is wrong with the address. For example, "Invalid address (The province of the billing address needs to be supplied)".
Service Action Code: PaymentQueryRQ
- HoursBeforeDeparture : new optional attribute added TripInfoType.
- ValidatingCarrierCode : new attribute added to QueryRQ003.
- TripInfo : new optional element added to QueryRQ003.
- CountryCurrency : Removed under element in QueryRS003/FOP_Category/FOP_Detail
- TripInfoType : Created the type for TripInfo as seperate element.
- CountryCurrency : Added as new optional element in QueryRS003/CountryCurrency.