Service Action Code: PassengerDetailsRQ
- Features updates of the multiple low level APIs.
- All internal (non low level service) attribute names start with lowercase.
- Added ability to indicate the wait interval before redisplaying the reservation
Service Action Code: ePaymentRQ
- New attribute added to the schema
Service Action Code: ExchangeShoppingRQ
- Added ability to verify refundability/reusability details for all EMD-A associated to the ticket being exchanged. The service also supports the inclusion of additional EMD-A that are not associated to the ticket being exchanged.
- The service response will include a list of ancillaries available for each new itinerary option.
- REST API to allow the association of EMD and ETKT coupons please reference the materials for details.
Service Action Code: PaymentQueryRQ
- Elements updated for Form of payment and added for Form of payment response
- Attributes added for form of payment validation result
Service Action Code: PaymentRQ
- New attribute and elements added to the schema