- The 18.09 update to the Corporate Travel Services introduces the `GET fareBrands` endpoint along with providing several updates and bug fixes.
- Note: An updated version 1.11.2 was release to PROD on 12 September 2018. This update corrected an issue with dates on the 31st of the month.
- The new fareBrands service returns the brand name and brand attributes for Air Connect flights as well as for traditional GDS flights with brands (i.e., "branded fares"). A `GET /fareBrands` request is sent using the `fareBrandId` obtained from either the flight shopping `GET /catalogs` response or the `GET /carts` response. If a flight does not have a fareBrandId this indicates brand attribute information is not available for that flight.
- Note: Refer to the **[Fare Brand Guide](doc:fare-brand-guide)** for more details.
- Warning! The brand attributes previously included in the `GET /fareRules` response for Air Connect flights are still present, and duplicated in the `GET /fareBrands` response. Once all customers have migrated to the new fareBrands service these brand attributes will be removed from the `GET /fareRules` response.
- Improved Error Handling. Better error information is returned in the following scenarios:
- * A new RESTRICTED_COUNTRY error is returned when submitting a `POST /catalogs` request for an unauthorized location.
- * Unhandled exceptions in the secondary (OBS) layer of Corporate Travel Services are now returned as INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR instead of DATA_EXPIRED.
- * A new error message is returned when a `POST /catalogs` request includes an airport code that includes numbers.
- General Improvements. Other updates have been made to improve various Corporate Travel Services:
- * Traveler data is no longer cached. This means updates to information from a traveler's profile is immediately available in the `GET /travelers` response, instead of only being accessible one-hour later. For example, after adding a new credit card for air bookings.
- * Passport data from the user's profile is now included in `GET /travelers`.
- * An issue has been addressed to correctly handle MasterCard payments on Air Connect bookings. :fa-check-square:
- * Fixed a problem where the billing address was mistakenly indicated as missing for site cards (BTA cards). :fa-check-square:
- * A defect has been corrected that prevented fare rules from being retrieved using the fareRulesId from a `GET /catalogs` response, following repricing with `GET /carts`.
- * The error information has been improved when trying to complete a booking with an incorrect payment card.
- Note: These marked changes were made available as patch updates to 18.08, prior to the full 18.09 release.
Method/Endpoint: POST /v2.0.0/get/hotelmedia
- GetHotelMediaRQ is used to get media (i.e. hotel images, hotel logos, hotel HD360 images, hotel videos) and media metadata (i.e. image caption, image category info, room type codes) for one or multiple hotel properties based upon the property numbers.
Method/Endpoint: POST /v2.0.0/get/hotelavail
- GetHotelAvailRQ 2.0.0 API provides multiple location resolution methods or specific property search for a specific stay period and occupancy. It has multiple advanced search filter options based on property and image content and enables customization of the availability response.
Method/Endpoint: POST /v2.0.0/hotel/pricecheck
- The HotelPriceCheckRQ 2.0.0 API is a step between Shopping and Booking. It checks whether the price returned in shopping for a chosen product is the same.
Service Action Code: UpdateReservationRQ
- Ability to mark PNRs as suspicious
- Informational segment flag inclusion
- New capabilities for hotel content (CRUD)
- Ability to choose PQ (GetPriceQuoteRQ) service version
- Support for meal codes within Air segment
- Support for PrimeHostID field
- Support for FileName field
- New flexible way of using Views and Subject Areas
Service Action Code: FareLLSRQ
- Added ability to request fare details for specific air segment numbers.
- Added branded fare details for the response message.