Service Action Code: AirSchedulesAndAvailabilityRQ
- The service is now available for all TN customers.
Service Action Code: ExchangeBookingRQ
- Initial release of service
Method/Endpoint: POST /v1.0.0/exchange/booking
- Initial version. Provides the capability to update the itinerary and create a Price Quote Reissue Record for a ticket exchange in a single API call.
- Provides the capability to specify a price tolerance threashold for the Automated Exchanges Comparison response
- Returns details of the generated Price Quote Reissue record
- Manages sessions on behalf of the client application
- Introduces error handling to ensure the successful issuance of a PQR
- Handles Context change/AAA
- The 18.07 update to the Corporate Travel Services is focused on continued improvements to error handling along with several customer requested updates and bug fixes.
- Revisions to the error message section of API responses (which stared with the 18.04 release) continue to be rolled out in this release, with more error scenarios now handled using the new error handling and error types. The specific new scenarios covered are listed in "Table 4. Error categories and types" within our developer documentation for Errors. Everything identified as "since 18.07" is included in this update.
- Note: Also see [Error categories and types](http://corporatetravel.developer.sabre.com/v1.0/reference#section-error-categories-and-types) for more information.
- Other error handling improvements include:
- * A new `resourceId` element has been added to the error section to identify the specific item associated with an error; for example when a CFE is invalid or missing in a `POST /bookings` request. And this `resourceId` is now used to identify the specific flight segment when a flight is not available following a `GET /carts` request, as shown in this example: `"resourceId": "AF:2071:0207"`.
- * The error handling for an invalid credit card (with Air Connect) in a `POST /bookings` request has been improved. Instead of a generic error 500 the new error response specifies `"type": "INVALID_DATA"` and `"description": " Invalid card details (Invalid card.)"`.
- * A new error message is returned when the `user` (traveler) is not found or the `site` name is incorrect in a request: `"catagory": "BAD_CONFIGURATION"` and `"type": "INVALID_PROFILE_ON_SUPPLIER_SIDE"`.
- * Error responses will no longer include `fieldName`, `fieldPath`, and `fieldValue` elements when all of these elements are `null`.
- Air Connect Bookings. Several updates have been made specifically related to booking flights on an Air Connect airline:
- * A new `isBillingAddressInProfile` boolean indicator has been added to the `paymentCards` information in the `GET /travelers` and `GET /carts` responses. This indicator identifies which profile or site payment cards do not have a billing address on file, since billing address is a requirement when booking Air Connect flights.
- * A `billingAddress` section has been added to the `POST /bookings` request, with elements for the address components (`addressLine1`, `addressLine2`, `city`, `stateProvinceCode`, `postalCode`, and `countryCode`). This section can be used to book Air Connect flights when a billing address is not on file for the payment card chosen by the traveler.
- * Dashes (-) can now be included in a phone number when making a `POST /bookings` request for an Air Connect flight.
- General Improvements. Other updates improve the use and performance of various Corporate Travel Services:
- * Now `bookableAircraftSeats` can include a `null` `seatIds` element or `` in the `POST /bookings` request. Such a request will be treated as having no seats rather than returned as an error.
- * Shopping requests to Travelport GDS's (Apollo, Galileo, Worldspan) are now compressed between GetThere and Travelport. This change provides an improvement of up to 40% in response time for `POST /catalogs` requests to these GDS's.
- * In preparation for support of Branded Fares a new `isPricedAsSumOfOneWayFares` indicator has been added to the `GET /carts` response. This is used to indicate if an itinerary was priced as a set of one-way journeys rather than priced as a round-trip itinerary.
- * A defect has been corrected where some PNR remarks were not written when booking Branded Fares flights.