- The 18.05 update to the Corporate Travel Services incorporates changes to logging and database access required to support GDPR initiatives, and enhances the `GET /fareRules` service. Various small improvements have also been included along with the elimination of bugs.
- The `GET fareRules` response has been improved to retrieve fare rules in more situations, in particular when requesting fare rules for the return segment of a trip. This update is most notable when using Sabre or Amadeus, or when requesting fare rules from Travelport after using `GET carts`.
- Other updates have been made to enhance various Corporate Travel Services:
- * Improvements were made to the `GET /carts` process used to reprice Air Connect flights - reducing the frequency of errors and mapping the remaining errors to the proper status code and message.
- * Fixed an issue where the `fareBrandName` on Air Connect flights was missing from the `GET /carts` response.
- * Made an change to provide the correct error response when submitting a request to `GET/catalogs` with an incorrect `catalogId`.
- Note: There are still some issues accessing fare rules from Travelport during shopping from `GET catalogs`, and these are being investigated.
Service Action Code: TKT_ElectronicDocumentServicesRQ
- The Get Electronic Document service can be used to display an ETR or EMD that is issued by a Sabre Travel Network subscriber’s PCC or authorized branch. The document must be accessible in the carrier’s database. Requests for documents that have been purged in a carrier’s system will fail, even if the data is still available in the Sabre database via a WTDB request. Sabre system validations will determine if the requestor is entitled to view a specified document and send an EDIFACT display request to verify that the document is present in the validating carrier’s electronic document database. System processing will translate the carrier’s EDIFACT response to XML and return those data elements that are currently viewable in the Sabre green screen displays (WETR*, WETR*/E, WEMD*).
- Subscribers must provide their own application program to display the service response.
Service Action Code: TicketingDocumentServicesRQ
- Get Ticketing Document changes include the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- Addition of General Data Protection mandate information
- EMD Revenue Leakage - Addition of the associated ticket number ticket number to identify the document associate to an EMD
- Fixes related to schema validation errors