Service Action Code: TKT_ElectronicDocumentServicesRQ
- The Get Electronic Document service can be used to display an ETR or EMD that is issued by a Sabre Travel Network subscriber’s PCC or authorized branch. The document must be accessible in the carrier’s database. Requests for documents that have been purged in a carrier’s system will fail, even if the data is still available in the Sabre database via a WTDB request. Sabre system validations will determine if the requestor is entitled to view a specified document and send an EDIFACT display request to verify that the document is present in the validating carrier’s electronic document database. System processing will translate the carrier’s EDIFACT response to XML and return those data elements that are currently viewable in the Sabre green screen displays (WETR*, WETR*/E, WEMD*).
- Subscribers must provide their own application program to display the service response.
Service Action Code: TicketingDocumentServicesRQ
- Get Ticketing Document changes include the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- Addition of General Data Protection mandate information
- EMD Revenue Leakage - Addition of the associated ticket number ticket number to identify the document associate to an EMD
- Fixes related to schema validation errors