Looking for the latest features and enhancements to Sabre APIs? You're in the right place.
Service Action Code: CreatePassengerNameRecordRQ
- Added ability to specify whether the service should stop processing upon encountering a pricing error.
- Added ability to specify whether service should stop when actual price would be greater than specified amount of percent increase.
Method/Endpoint: POST v3.2.0/shop/flights
- Bargain Finder Max has been enhanced to enable more flexibility within the request and return options to provide additional information in the response as follows: • Additional response element for Validating Carrier without BSP check. • Multiple Fares per Itinerary- New optional parameter added to the request to ensure all fares, main and alternate, will be sorted based upon price and returned with the final result.
Service Action Code: TicketingDocumentServicesRQ
- The GetTicketingDocumentRS has been enhanced to provide Brand details when the ticketed fare is associated to an airline Brand. This feature enables consumers of the web service to more easily identify a ticketed Brand. Airline customers use Branded Fares to provide additional services to passengers.
- The GetTicketingDocumentRS contains additional details about the ticket amount, fees, and taxes. This enhancement enables consumers of the service to more easily capture the Sum of various fees and taxes which can be rendered and displayed on the screen for airline customers.
Service Action Code: TKT_RefundRQ
- Initial release