Method/Endpoint: GET /v1.0.0/lists/supported/regions HTTP/1.1
- The Custom Region API is a suite of APIs to create and customize regions. This suite of (“CRUD”) APIs enable the ability to create customized regions with an
- associated set of country and/or airport codes. Once the new region is created, you can pass as a filter in the request to the Destination Finder API,
- The Custom Region APIs include:
- - Create Custom Region to create a custom region and associate all desired airport codes.
- - Custom Region Details Lookup to ensure the region was created successfully and to verify the associated airport codes.
- - Update Custom Region to update the custom region with new airport codes (if applicable). (NOTE you must include the entire data set of airport codes.)
Service Action Code: TKT_ExchangeRQ
- New API to perform an even exchange transaction after user processes a planned airline schedule change.
Service Action Code: OTA_AirPriceLLSRQ
- In this version functional updates and defect fixes were introduced.
Service Action Code: AutomatedExchangesLLSRQ
- Modifed schema to aid in importing WSDL for .NET users
Service Action Code: AirTicketRQ
- Modified request schema to simplify process of issuing multiple tickets within one service call
Service Action Code: AirTicketLLSRQ
- Added ability to add net remit to the ticketing request.
Service Action Code: DeleteSpecialServiceLLSRQ
- Corrected an intermittent issue where webservice would return message PNR IGNORED AND REDISPLAYED DUE TO SIMULTANEOUS CHANGE as an error
Service Action Code: EnhancedAirBookRQ
- Upgrade TravelItineraryReadRQ to 3.8.0
- New feature to book API carriers
Service Action Code: BargainFinderMaxRQ
- Bargain Finder Max has been enhanced to enable more flexibility within the request and return options to provide additional information in the response as follows: • Additional response element for Validating Carrier without BSP check. • Multiple Fares per Itinerary- New optional parameter added to the request to ensure all fares, main and alternate, will be sorted based upon price and returned with the final result.
Service Action Code: BargainFinderMax_ASRQ
- Alternate Airport Shop has been enhanced to enable more flexibility within the request and return options to provide additional information in the response as follows: • Additional response element for Validating Carrier without BSP check.