Looking for the latest features and enhancements to Sabre APIs? You're in the right place.
Method/Endpoint: POST /v3.1.0/shop/flights
- Bargain Finder Max has been enhanced to enable more flexibility within the request and return additional information in the response as follows: • Baggage Enhancement – Allows you to specify in the request the number of bags returned in the response (up to 4 pieces). • VITA Enhancement – Allows you to choose the traditional Validating Carrier (VC) automatically in place of a lower priced VC. This is activated via travel journey record (TJR) with a new element in the response. • Expand Preferred Carrier – New optional parameters in the request: *To allow interline options to be returned when a preferred carrier is specified • Governing Carrier Override – Optional parameter that allows you to override the governing carrier via shopping request to get fares filed by a specified carrier. • Branded Fares Enhancement – New optional parameter in the response: *To indicate brand program code that is returned from the branding service *To indicate that a minimum of one of the legs included in the itinerary option contains a brand(s).
Service Action Code: VendorCodesLLSRQ
- Corrected an issue where specific content lines were missing from the response payload.
Service Action Code: FareLLSRQ
- Added ability to pass the original fare amount infromation
Service Action Code: OTA_AirRulesLLSRQ
- Corrected an intermittent issue where system message containing "CONSTRUCTED ROUTING" was incorrectly parsed into response payload.
Service Action Code: DisplayPriceQuoteLLSRQ
- Service will now pass additional information related to errors at .../PriceQuote/@RPH and .../PriceQuote/PricedItinerary/@InputMessage
Service Action Code: OTA_AirPriceLLSRQ
- Added a new attribute used to request the webservice to show all Agency Retailer Details
- Added a new element that allows user to target an agency managed commission calculation from a specific business line
- Added ability to exclude aggregated content from the services response
- Enhanced services response to pass additional details related to validating carriers
Service Action Code: AutomatedExchangesLLSRQ
- Introduces Fee Collection Methods, Override Change Fee/ Tax on Fee/ Ticket Fee, Tour Code, New Ticket Full Commission Amount (ARC Only), Auto-Redirect
Service Action Code: RulesFromPriceLLSRQ
- Added .../RuleReqInfo/FareBasis/@CommissionContract to the request schema.
- Corrected an intermittent issue where system response containing "MULTIPLE RULE CONDITIONS" was interpreted as an error.
Service Action Code: OTA_AirAvailLLSRQ
- Added ability to request availability for online connections only.
- Service response will now indicate whether availability was sourced directly from the API
Service Action Code: HotelResModifyLLSRQ
- Added ability to delete text information from reservation by passing empty element within request payload at .../Hotel/SpecialPrefs/Text