Looking for the latest features and enhancements to Sabre APIs? You're in the right place.
Service Action Code: FareLLSRQ
- Added .../OptionalQualifiers/PricingQualifiers/RetailerRuleQualifier@Qualifier within the request message to be able to request fares linked to a specific Retailer Rule Qualifier code.
- Added .../FareBasis/AdditionalInformation/RetailerRules/AdjustmentSellingLevel and .../PricingTransaction to the response message to pass information on the retailer rules.
- Added .../FareBasis/AdditionalInformation/@SellingFareType to the response message to pass the Manual Adjusted Selling level fare type.
- Modified request schema to accept ...OptionalQualifiers/PricingQualifiers/FareType/InclusionCodeFlightSegment@ResBookDesigCode and ...OptionalQualifiers/PricingQualifiers/FareType/InclusionCode being sent together.
Service Action Code: OTA_AirPriceLLSRQ
- Added ability to price and specify virtual form of payment at .../PriceRequestInformation/OptionalQualifiers/FOP_Qualifiers/BasicFOP/@Virtual.
- Added .../PriceRequestInformation/OptionalQualifiers/PricingQualifiers/RetailerRuleQualifier@Qualifier within the request message to be able to price by incorporating fares linked to a specific Retailer Rule Qualifier code.
- Added .../PriceQuote/PricedItinerary/AirItineraryPricingInfo/RetailerRules together with corresponding elements/attributes (AdjustmentSellingLevel and PricingTransaction) to pass information on the retailer rules within the response message.
- Added ability to specify the markup/down amount at the request level .../PriceRequestInformation/OptionalQualifiers/PricingQualifiers/ManuallyAdjustedSellingLevel/@MarkDown and @MarkUp.
Service Action Code: AutomatedExchangesLLSRQ
- Added capability to pass virtual form of payment information within the request message.
Service Action Code: AirTicketLLSRQ
- Added ability to exempt taxes on the request level.
- Added ability to refer Form of Payment during EMD issuance.
- Added ability to specify virtual form of payment.
- Added ability to issue PQRs with Refundable Balance amount and tax breakdown.
Service Action Code: OTA_VehResLLSRQ
- Added new parameter to the request message to be able to perform a sell based on previous car location, car rules and availability calls. Modified response schema from ../Vehicle/VehVendorAvail/VehResCore/RentalRate/Vehicle to VehicleType.
Service Action Code: VehRateRulesLLSRQ
- Added .../VehAvailRQCore/@QueryType and @RPH to the request message to query for rate rules based on the previous VehLocationFinderLLSRQ call.
Service Action Code: SpecialServiceLLSRQ
- Added ability to specify undisclosed gender.
Service Action Code: TicketingDocumentServicesRQ
- Get Ticketing Document Details service has been enhanced to enable more flexibility within the request, and return additional information in the response.
- Agency Retailer – allows Travel Agencies to create selling levels for authorized Category 35 negotiated fares or adjust the selling level of any fare in compliance with the agencies carrier agreements. - Applies to limited release customers only.
- CAT33 – enables complete automation of carrier refund rules and policies which calculate refund amounts within the Automated Exchanges and Refunds web service
- Endorsement Expansion – Expansion of endorsement field to allow more characters, providing more flexibility to allow input of airline required information
Service Action Code: TKT_TravelAgencyReportsRQ
- Changes to DailySalesSummaryRS - Added an optional boolean indicator which identifies whether the document was from automated refunds or not