Service Action Code: ManualPriceQuoteAddInfoLLSRQ
- Extended the request schema to allow passing additional Tour Code related modifications
Service Action Code: ModifyRemarkLLSRQ
- Added capability to delete a selection of more than 5 remarks within a single API call. Previously, it was only possible to delete remarks within a range (e.g 1-10)
Service Action Code: EnhancedEndTransactionRQ
- Added capability to end transaction and update schedule changes.
Service Action Code: DesignatePrinterLLSRQ
- Corrected an intermittent issue where the response containing message "UNAUTHORIZED PRINTER" would be interpreted incorrectly by the system.
Service Action Code: VerifyFlightDetailsLLSRQ
- Corrected an intermittent issue where values corresponding to elapsed time were returned in wrong format (for example ".45" instead of "0.45")
Service Action Code: GetAncillaryOffersRQ
- GetAncillaryOffers web service is connected to offer store where each ancillary offer is stored and offer item id can be generated for those offers. Additionally offer id is generated on each GetAncillaryOffers response. This is required in order to match offer with ancillary sell offer.
Service Action Code: *
- First Remark PaymentForm handling improvement when Passenger Association and *FOP capabilities are enabled
- PaymentForm InformationText mapping improvement when Passenger Association and *FOP capabilities are enabled – applicable to Cash, Check, AccountsReceivable
Service Action Code: CreatePassengerNameRecordRQ
- Integrated with EnhancedHotelBookRQ API to book both traditional GDS hotel content as well as lodging aggregator content.
- Added capability to reserve one or more rental cars.
Service Action Code: UpdatePassengerNameRecordRQ
- The Update Passenger Name Record API is designed to allow users to update a reservation (PNR) by adding specific data elements. These data elements include addition of air or hotel segments, or addition of more general elements such as remarks, seats, special service requests (SSRs) and more, all within a single API call.
Method/Endpoint: GET v1/cur/currency/all
- MDM Currency All provides the full list of all current and active currency codes managed and recognized by ISO.
- The currency will have information on the code, name, HTML codes, numeric code, symbol and decimal placement.