Service Action Code: ACS_ReprintBPRQ
- Fixed the error of previous version user guide
- CreateBooking will start support for hotels. By adding a hotel object to your createBookingRequest you will be able to add a hotel to your booking with just one API call. The object is normalized and supports all content types, including Sabre's Content Services for Lodging.
- For all those who asked for more details on fares - We have you covered now! GetBooking will return details for fares based on price quotes for ATPCO bookings or based on the NDC orders. More to come with the next releases.
Service Action Code: GetReservationRQ
- New RPH attribute for Future Processing Lines information
- Ability to display full Accounting Data in one field, similar to how it's visible from the host level
- New Features
- GOL – Installments
- Search by FOID - Enhancement
- Grouping segments in /passenger/details
- Defect Fixes
- Business Error: Unable to Build Location Specific Date Time. Missing Location Configuration for DSS
- Unable to Retrieve Passenger on OA Flight
- DCCI using Invalid PCCs for Baggage Booking
Service Action Code: ExchangeBookingRQ
- API will now call EnhancedEndTransactionRQ instead of EndTransactionLLSRQ, for the purpose of committing changes. EnhancedEndTransactionRQ has capability of recovering from common end transaction errors. The implementation will help reduce errors encountered within Exchange Booking flows.
- Retrieve property-specific guarantee policies by specifying that as an option under the 'Descriptions' element.
- The response will now always return Global Hotel Codes, irrespective of whether a Sabre or a Global Hotel Code was used in the request. If the property is also available from Sabre, a 'SabreHotelCode' and the 'ChainCode' will be returned in the response.
Service Action Code: GetHotelAvailRQ
- Return a list of all available negotiated or contractual rates for a property
- Return rates from all sources without taxes or fees, which allows for a uniform comparison of rates between different sources.
- Show supplier recommended selling rate to customers for net rates.
- ConvertedRateInfoOnly implementation has been changed to be more developer friendly.
- All OTA codes are now returned with descriptions, which eliminates the need for customers to translate them.
- Ability to filter properties based on the level of service.