What is it?
The CSL bundle houses a set of APIs that help you find properties, get information about properties, check prices and much more, that meets your travelers' needs.
The goal is empowering you to build solutions that will help your travelers find dream offers.
Why use it?
These APIs enhance your booking tool by offering more content from different sources for you to choose, empowered search and preferencing capabilities, product normalization and much more.
Also in order to provide greater flexibility, two types of APIs are available in the CSL bundle:
- Orchestrated APIs which directly support the user flow allowing a developer to integrate Content Services for Lodging into their workflow very quickly and easily.
- Granular APIs which power the orchestrated APIs. Using the granular APIs, a developer can integrate content into their workflow, allowing for a more customized experience
Enhance your booking tool with the value that Content Services for Lodging delivers, including:
- More Content: Integrating over a million lodging property and rate options from GDS and aggregator sources such as Booking.com, Bedsonline, and Expedia Partner Solutions through modern, more flexible APIs, allowing you to compare rates from different sources side-by-side
- New Search and Preferencing Capabilities: Delivering enhanced capabilities such as polygon searching and agency preferencing, enabling new shopping experiences and more efficient workflows
- Product Normalization: Supporting attribute-based rate comparison across content sources allowing your agents and travelers to easily and efficiently find the best rate that meets their needs
- Modern APIs: Offering a modern set of SOAP/XML and REST/JSON APIs; leveraging improved data structures and supported by robust documentation