The Price Air Itinerary API (OTA_AirPriceLLSRQ) is used to price air itineraries.
- VERIFY NAME-NEED I/NAME FIELD FOR INF
- This response occurs when you try to price with the passenger type INF without having indicated an Infant=”true” in your PassengerDetailsRQ.
- FORMAT FARE BASIS NOT AVAILABLE
- This response occurs when no Fare Basis was found valid for the itinerary and pricing qualifiers used, please review the pricing qualifiers used in your request.
- FORMAT-NEED MORE PSGR TYPES OR NAME SELECT-0115
- This response occurs when you have a booking for more passengers than those you are requesting the pricing for, please select the passenger name in the Pricing request.
- NO COMBINABLE FARES FOR CLASS USED
- This response occurs when no fare or combination of fares passed the fare rule validation process, please review the pricing qualifiers used in your request.
- CHECK ACTION CODE-0006
- This response occurs when the ABACUS SAP ACCESS TJR configuration is not correct, please contact your Sabre Account to verify the configuration.
- FORMAT, CHECK SEGMENT NUMBER
- This response occurs when the segment selected to be priced is not correct, please verify the segment numbers selected.
- REQUESTED BRAND NOT FOUND
- This response occurs when the Brand ID information used in the service is not applicable for the itinerary being priced.
- TKT DATE MUST BE EQUAL OR EARLIER THAN TVL DATE
- This response occurs when you attempt to price/ticket an itinerary that has a departure date which is prior to the local date of the agency.
- CODE - UC SEG STATUS NOT ALLOWED
- This response occurs when the segments of the itinerary to be priced were not confirmed successfully, please review the status of the segments.
- ‡FLT‡ CHK DATE/TIME CONTINUITY OF FLTS
- This response occurs when the segments selected in the request are not correct, please review the segment selection.
- ?MAX PQ RECORDS EXCEEDED?-1814?
- This response occurs when you attempt to store more than 99 PQ fare records in the current PNR.
- How do I avoid price mismatches between Bargain Finder Max and OTA Air Price?
- It is important to use the same pricing qualifiers in the Air Price as the one used in the Bargain Finder Max and perform the booking and pricing in the same PCC that was used with Bargain Finder Max.