Market Fare View
Power your products and services with rich air shopping flight information.
What's in it for you?
- Enhance your products and services with up-to-date content
- Populate your cache with rich data
- Build internal APIs while having full control of the information
- Drive marketing efforts, such as sales alerts and targeted messaging
Use the Market Fare View informational service to fuel your products and services with airfare and itinerary information. This flight data feed product provides you all the right content in multiple flavors that fits your company's needs.
You have the option to receive the data in XML batch feeds or via a near real-time stream.
Let's talk about your specific needs and how we can help address them. Contact us.
Market Fare View — Crowd-Sourced
The Crowd-Sourced feed provides shopping results flowing through the Sabre travel marketplace for roundtrip published fares from more than 60 point of sale countries.
Take a look at a small sample of the batch data — download the Itinerary Batch XML file.
Take a look at a sample of the data provided via stream — download the Grouped Itinerary Response XML file.
Batch feed — delivered once an hour
- The batch feed contains lead fares by cabin and connection type for each origin and destination, date combination shopped by Sabre travel marketplace users during the last hour
- The batch feed can include global or regional data
- The batch feed is in Itinerary Batch XML format and delivered to you via secure FTP
Stream — continuous stream
- Continuous stream of shopping results from the Sabre travel marketplace with up to 200 itinerary options per shopping query
- The stream is delivered in Grouped Itinerary Response XML (GIR XML) or JSON format and is sent to your provided listener HTTP+SSL (HTTPS) URL
Market Fare View — Custom
The Custom Feed gives you complete control over the coverage, content and quality of the data you receive.
Stream — continuous stream
- Choose to customize the data based on sets of markets, date ranges, lengths of stay, airlines, type of itineraries, fares, refresh frequency and more
- The results contain full air shopping response details while combining public and your private fare content
- The Custom feed supports several formats — e.g. Grouped Itinerary Response XML (GIR XML) and JSON
Please contact us for more details and to discuss additional customization possibilities.
Sabre's feed of traffic is a key part of our ability to deliver "crowd-sourced" flight pricing at unprecedented scale ... This lets our users "shop the world", intuitively exploring the best places, times and prices to travel, rather than painstakingly shopping individual airports and specific dates.