Air Availability Data
Leverage the power of Air Availability Data to drive business performance.
Customizing the Air Availability Data gives you complete control over the coverage and content you receive.
The Air Availability data service provides a customized data feed of previously searched schedules and availability queries. This data feed provides all of the necessary air schedules and availability components to create, supplement or refresh your air availability product needs.
You have the option to receive the data in XML batch feeds via SFTP.
What's in it for you?
- Alternate source for air schedules and availability content
- Populate your cache with rich data
- Refresh your airline inventory content
- Choose to customize the data based on points of sale, origin and destinations, range of days plus more
- Automatic and recurring collection of the data
- The data is delivered via bundled data sets directly via secured FTP protocol
Take a look at a small sample of the batch data — download the Air Availability Data Batch XML file.
This data service requires activation. Please contact your Sabre Account Representative to discuss your specific needs and how we can help address them.