The Ticketing Profile (GetTicketingProfileRQ) service displays the list of ticketing locations or stations for an airline, and the foundational ticketing abilities for each location. Each airline partition can have multiple ticketing stations which are identified by a unique station number.
Ticketing profile web service provides the ability to search and retrieve carrier profile settings associated to ticket capabilities via XML based web services.
Services exposed for Airline Solutions:
1. Retrieve carrier station info (GetStationProfile) - The Station Profile search returns the list of ticketing locations or stations for an airline and the foundational ticketing abilities for each location
2. Retrieve Agency details (GetAgencyProfile) – The Agency Profile search returns all or only selected data which identifies ticketing rule agreements between a specific airline and their agency partner. The service supports the following search parameters
- Read the complete detail of an Airline and Agency Profile- Returns all information on the Airline profile. Those attributes include: Accounting Code, Form Code, Point of Sale, Form of payment and GDSs. In addition, Agency profile information is returned. Such as IATA numbers, whether ticketing is blocked or not, and the Form of payment applicable at the agency level.
- Read only the Airline Profile- Returns information on Airline profile only. It does not include Agency information. Airline profile includes Accounting Code, Form Code, Point of Sale, Form of payment and GDSs.
- Read only a specific Agency/Agencies Profile- Returns specified agency profile information pertaining to blocking Ticketing function for that agency, and the Form of payment applicable at the agency level.
- Read all the Agencies profile- Returns information on all the agenies of the airline whether ticketing is blocked or not and the Form of payment applicable to each of the agencies.
- Read the Airline profile along with specific Agencies Profile- Returns the complete information about the Airline profile. In addition the response provides specified Agency information regarding whether ticketing is blocked or not, and the Form of payment applicable at that agency level.
- Read the complete Airline and Agency profile history- Returns information on the changes made to the exception table. This will contain the history of airline profile changes as well as all the agencies of that airline. It contains history of last 13 months and can be used for audit purposes.
- Read the Airline and specific Agency profile history- Returns information on the changes made to the airline profile and for a specified agency profile. It contains history of last 13 months and can be used for audit purposes.
3. Control form of payments allowed (UpdateAgencyProfileRQ) – This service enables an airline agent to block or unblock issuance of a ticket for specified forms of payment, form codes, points of sale, and GDS.
<GetStationProfileRS xmlns="http://www.sabre.com/ns/Ticketing/Profiles" xmlns:STL="http://services.sabre.com/STL/v01" xmlns:ns4="http://www.sabre.com/ns/Ticketing/TTL/1.0" xmlns:ns5="http://services.sabre.com/STL/Catalog/v01" Stations="224" Version="1.0.0">
<Station channel="ATO" code="SYDGS" number="02381816" />
<OfficeAccountingCode accountingCode="GS" city="SYD" officeId="0238181" validatingProvider="AM" />
<TicketingOptions ATAC_active="false" commisionProtectTicketing="false" neutralTicketing="true" ticketingAllowed="true">
<SalesReport active="true" />
<PaymentOptions acceleratedCreditCardBilling="false" electronicCommerceIndicator="false" />