What is it?
The CKI Unblock Seats API supports unblocking an individual or group of seats (s) from the seat map.
Why use it?
Airport operation requires agents to unblock certain seats with the intention for those seats to be used in accommodating certain types of passengers or seat codes such as Premium Passengers, Infants, Broken seats, Crew member. In addition, a unblock code may be added to a paid seat to differentiate a higher fee from a regular paid seat.
How it works
The CKI Unblock Seats API allows to unblock seats from the seat map by providing all the capabilities through the API. Seats may be unblocked by an agent for specific Seat Number (s) and at Flight level by selected block types, by seat or by row lists.
How to use
You can provide the minimum information in the request is airline code, departure date, flight number, departure airport code, arrival airport code and cabin class code.
Along with itinerary details you must provide details of the Seat number and the block code.
There are several options available to you using SeatUnBlock API as follows:
- Request by Seat Number List: Allows to unblock a list of seat numbers on a seat map.
- Request by Row Number List: Allows to unblock a list of row number on a seat map.
- Request by Row Range List: Allows to unblock a range of rows on a seat map.
- Request by Row Range Column Group List: Allows to unblock a range of rows for a specific columns group List on a seat map.
- Request by Row Number Column Range List: Allows to unblock the range of columns for a specific row number (Single) on a seat map.
- Request by Row Number Column Group List: Allows to unblock a specific row for specific columns group list on a seat map.
- Request by Flight Level Seat Unblock Code List: Allows to unblock seats at Flight level with multiple blocks in one single request on a seat map.