What is it?
The Get Hotel Rate Info API is used to retrieve all available rates for a specified property from multiple supply sources including the GDS and aggregators based on stay criteria.
Why use it?
The Rate Info API offers all available rate information for a selected property. If one of the rates is of further interest, you can call
HotelPriceCheck API and complete the booking with the help of a
How it works
The Get Hotel Rate Info API makes a live call to requested suppliers for detailed rate information on all products that match with the customer’s search criteria. The API returns a
Rate Key for each product to allow the customer to proceed with the booking.
This is an API where you can specify what detailed information you would like to receive in the response.
- Property ID – you must specify the id of the property for which you would like to receive the information.
- Stay dates
- Number of rooms
- The number of guests, including children along with their age group.
- The currency code in which the rates should be returned.
- Rate plans including any negotiated or contractual rates.
- Corporate discount codes
- Loyalty IDs and/or frequent flyer number.
- Supply sources – you can specify the sources which needs to be included in the search criteria and provided access which has been enabled.
- Rate range in the specified currency
- Rate types to be included – pre-paid vs post paid
The response will contain:
- Property ID
- Rate Info
- Amount before tax
- Amount after tax
- Average nightly rate
- Currency Code
- Additional fees which are not included.
- Supplier from which the rate is sourced.
- Loyalty id is considered while generating the rate wherever it is applicable.
Rate Keyfor the rate, which must be referred in the
HotelPriceCheckif you wish to book.
- Commission information – the commission which is made from the point of sale.
- Room info including room type, room view type.
- Rate plan
- Meal plan – whether breakfast/other meals are included.
- Accepted credit cards
- Guarantee and Cancellation policies with deadlines
- Additional charges
- Policies regarding aspects such as check in and check out among others.
- If the API user wishes to book any of the rates at the property, they can refer the
Rate Keyfor the rate and request using the
Click here for more details about the API request or Click here for more details about the API response.
How to use
Filter the search criteria from the following options:
- CodeContext (Sabre ID or Global)
- Occupancy and Rooms
- Stay Dates
- Prepaid Qualifier
- Rate Range
- Rate Plan Type, Negotiated Rates, Corporate Rates, Publicly Available Rates
- Loyalty IDs, Corporate Discount Code, Frequent Flyer ID
- Supply Sources
The Get Hotel Rate Info API returns products from all sources requested with the detailed information on Rates, Taxes, Fees, Room Type, Cancel Penalty, Guarantee Information and Commission Information. It also returns a
Rate Key for each product that you can use to proceed with the Booking.