What is it?
The Get Hotel Media API returns the available media content for a given list of Hotel Codes. The API includes media URLs for accessing the content in multiple sizes, along with the associated meta data - media image type, caption, last updated timestamp, and suggested ordering. The content is available in multiple languages and can be used to create flexible requests/responses to access the media content of our hotels.
Why use it?
You can use this API to retrieve media content for a selected list of properties. You can also choose to view image metadata, such as Image Captions, in multiple languages.
How it works
- Media content for hotels is acquired through multiple sources and stored on an image hosting platform.
- Media content for the hotel is converted into the requested type and returned.
How to use
- Select the hotel(s) from which you would like to see media content from.
- Select the number and type of Media items you wish to view. Valid types are different depending on the media type:
- Panoramic Images
Use of Sabre APIs must comply with the terms of your agreement with Sabre, its authorized purposes and the following use guidelines which may be amended by Sabre from time to time:
- No caching allowed. In order to ensure that you have access to the most current visual content to display and reflect the property, you may not cache or store images or other visual content. Our hotel properties and chains are regularly updating their content in the Sabre Visual Content Management Platform (VCMP).
- No onward distribution allowed. You may not redistribute the visual content or otherwise make it available to other parties not authorized under your Sabre Subscriber Agreement. The visual content may only be used in conjunction with your hotel shopping and booking activity in the Sabre system.
- No compilations. You may not make or publish compilations of the visual content.
- Please note that Sabre may change the content that is available at any time.
- Use of visual content of the APIs in violation of these use guidelines or the terms of your agreement with Sabre is misuse of the Sabre System and access may be terminated by Sabre.