What is it?
The Get Hotel Availability API provides multiple location resolution methods (or a specific property search) for a specific stay period and occupancy. It has multiple advanced search filter options based on property/image content, and enables customization of the availability response. It returns up to 200 hotels per page, sorted on one of three user-selectable criteria: Rate, Distance, and Rating.
Why use it?
You can use this API to see an orchestrated response that includes a list of properties with their leading image, static content (such as amenities offered and location information), and the lowest rate available for each property through multiple channels.
How it works
- Hotels falling within a user's search location are retrieved using the Geo Search API.
- User requested filters, such as
Rating, are applied to the list of hotels.
- Static information, a default image, and the lowest rate for each source, are then fetched for the filtered list of hotels.
- The Get Hotel Availability API then orchestrates all this information in its response.
How to use
- Search for hotels in a general location using any of the following location formats:
- Latitude and Longitude
- Address of the location
- Airport Codes
- Nearest point(s) of interest
- If you already know the
HotelCodesyou want to shop for, you can also input these directly.
- Decide on filtering criteria if you wish to apply any filters to the response.
- Specify the stay period and occupancy.
- With all required parameters complete, make a call to the