What is it?
The Flight Remarks Update service is used by airlines to update the flight status or remarks like oversold, cancelled, check-in started, baggage belt number etc. On successful execution, it returns all the flight remarks associated with the flight and their status.
Why use it?
The FlightRemarksUpdate API is used for the following reasons:
- Add a new Flight Remark (multiple/single) with a single request.
- Update the existing Flight Remarks (multiple/single).
- Delete the existing Flight Remarks (multiple/single).
How it works
The Flight Remarks Update API enables carriers to ADD a new flight remark or UPDATE or DELETE the existing flight remark. This service requires itinerary details, remark list and the action code.
How to use
To update the flight remarks, the client needs to provide the below parameters:
- Itinerary details such as airline code, flight number, departure city, and departure date
- Remark type list under which the client needs to provide the action code (ADD/UPDATE/DELETE) and remarks type (BAG_REMARKS/PRL_REMARKS/CHECKIN_REMARKS/FLIGHT_REMARKS/LOCAL_USES_REMARKS/OVER_SALE_REMARKS/PROTECTION_REMARKS/CANCELLED_ITIN_REMARKS/INBOUND_SOM_REMARKS)