What is it?
The CKI Flight Details API includes information related to origin, destination, flight number, departure date and time, arrival date and time, equipment type, seat configuration etc.
Why use it?
Airlines need to verify the aircraft configuration before opening for the booking like aircraft configuration, origin and destination city, departure and arrival date, boarding time, seat configuration, cabin information etc. The CKI flight details API plays a major role in it.
How it works
The CKI Flight Details API fetches below information on the successful execution so that you can verify all aircraft information as follows:
- Flight information, departure and arrival city, departure and arrival date, boarding time, through flight, flight status, aircraft type, passenger count per cabin, baggage information etc.
- Cabin configuration such as cabin name, number of seats, meal option, smoking allowed or not.
- Seat information like jump seat, crew seat, broken seat, vacant seat.
- Phone details at gate and Jetbridge.
How to use
The following details need to be provided in the flight details API such as:
- Airline code.
- Flight number.
- Departure airport code (IATA recognize).
- Departure date.