What is it?
The Travel Bank Transaction Details API provides a list of transactions for a given travel bank account over a set period of time. The statement has the following data: -
- Any tickets that used travel bank as the full or partial payment.
- Refunds that went to the TB account.
- Any other service credits in the account.
There are two APIs: -
- ListOfTransactions : This API provides a general list of all transactions for a given period of time.
- TransactionDetails : This API provides details for the selected transaction.
Why use it?
The Travel Bank Transaction Details API is used to have historical details of credit and debit transactions for a given travel bank account and given transaction ID for better transparency and accountability.
- Travelers can keep track of their travel bank funds and their usage.
- Travelers can also identify any fraudulent activities in their TB account.
How it works
The main steps executed by the API in order to serve a list of transactions are: -
- Travel bank relies on the caller to authenticate the traveler's genuinity. 2SG checks whether the relevant keywords are added for the SSO.
- Travel bank checks the account number and transaction ID in the request.
- Travel Bank lists all the details(Credit/Debit, Date, Ticket reference, etc.) for the given transaction ID.
How to use
The API consumers must have the
TravelBankMiniStatement keyword to use this service.
To ensure a successful response, the request should contain below mandatory attributes as follows -
accountNumber(A valid 16 digit travel bank account number).
transactionId(A valid transactionId that was returned as a part of the first service).
airlineAccountingCode(The three-digit numeric code assigned to the airline for accounting purposes).