What is it?
The Agency Manager Create Agency service allows agencies to enroll themselves to do the business from the Digital Connect Platform Workspace (DCPW) point of sale.
Airline admin reviews the agency submission on agency manager community portal. After approval, an inactive GSA Admin Employee Profile Record (EPR), agency admin profile and agency credit limit is created at the end of the process with the necessary allocated booking and ticketing capabilities.
Why use it?
The Create Agency API can be used to:
- Enroll 3rd party General Sales Agent (GSA) agencies for their business in airline partition.
- Review the list of agencies added and approve the genuine agency enrollment.
- Check and compare the commonalities with available agencies in agency manager system. The commonalities list is configurable.
- Control the number of agents enrolled for an agency.
- Allow airline admins to approve agencies based on targeted OACs.
- Automate the ability to do various booking and ticketing functionalities.
- Introduce error handling to ensure successful enrollment of GSA Agencies.
- Eliminate the need of manual enrollment of agency and creation of agency admin EPR.
How it works
The main steps executed by the API in order to complete the agency creation are:
- Agency manager extracts agency information like agency name, address and other details from the API request.
- Agency manager maintains agency admin and agent relationship.
- Airline admin reviews agency submission details; enrollment process starts, after manual approval. Airline admin can also reject the submission.
- Airline admin selects the number of agents and required market group for the agency that needs to be approved.
- The API executes series of host commands to create agency using Sabre Web Services:
- The API begins by signing into airlines partition using Proxy Functional EPR.
- Enters into EPR create mode.
- Adds generic details like name, temporary passcode, OAC details.
- Adds required keywords, duty codes and authorization text.
- Adds agent sign.
- Once all the above details are added successfully, Agency Admin EPR gets created in host.
- Create Agency Profile
- Create Agency Account
- Update Agency Profile in CI with the agency account number.
- API does sign out.
- Agency manager sends electronic communication about following info to agency admin's email address:
- Employee Profile Record
- Temporary passcode
- Agency Account number
- Profile ID
How to use
A. Agency admin must have the AMCreateAgency ICE security attribute to use this API.
To ensure the successful enrollment of a new agency, admin EPR must be created with the below information: • IATA station number • OAC city code and OAC Accounting Code • Home city and airline code • Airline admin Community Portal Access and Role • Functional EPR to have listed keyword
B. To ensure the successful enrollment of a new agency, the request should contain below agency information:
Agency admin name details:
Agency contact details:
Agency address details:
Agency Miscellaneous details:
Unique number to track the request: