Digital Connect 23.09.01 Release Notes
|Release Version||Type (Version, Update, or Patch)||Date||Approved by||Description of Change|
Digital Connect introduces the following enhancements:
- PNR service - exchange and refund of unflown and partially flown reward tickets
- PNR service - returning ancillaries status
PNR service - exchange and refund of unflown and partially flown reward tickets
The DC Core PNR retrieval service is enhanced to handle dynamic rewards for exchanged bookings to be displayed by airlines' UI. Using the existing structure we are exposing points accordingly when the passenger requests to retrieve a dynamic rewards exchanged PNR.
- These changes only apply to the DC Core /pnr service.
- For Dynamic Rewards PNRs, only the total amount without tax breakdown is returned.
PNR service - returning ancillaries status
The DC Core PNR retrieval service is updated to return ancillary status in “travelPartsAdditionalDetails” and “priceBreakdown” section for all subelements - “SeatsPrice”, “ancillariesPrice”, “upgradePrice”, etc. in the PNR retrieval response. This enhancement is configurable to allow airlines control over whether "totalReservationPrice" returns the price of unfuflfilled ancillaries.
- The “totalReservationPrice” will not return the price of any ancillary that is not fulfilled. Similarly for subtotal of each subelement for “SeatsPrice”, “ancillariesPrice”, “upgradePrice” will not include the unfulfilled ancillaries