Digital Connect 21.03 Release Notes
|Release Version||Type (Version, Update, or Patch)||Date||Approved by||Description of Change|
Digital Connect introduces the following enhancements:
- Ability to differentiate product offerings on flights
- Updating Passenger Address
- RBE Flight promotions PNR response matches purchase response
- Supporting Preshopping promocode with amount discount
- DC Flight promotions enhancements - Supporting mixed redemption
- SSRCM Rule Enhancement
- Enhancing DCSE logic to support blackout dates
- SpinPay Integration
- Providing Office Account Data in Request
- Agency Credit Limit – ACL as Form of Payment
The following Digital Connect defects have been fixed for this release:
- Selected Paid Seat Does Not Match in Seats Cache for PNR with Middle Name
- Selected Paid Seat Not Match in Seats Cache for PNR with Middle Name
- Total Cost Does Not Match the Sum of Payment Amounts
- Null-pointer Exception in T1 Logs
- Non-refundable Amount Currency Does Not Match PNR Currency
- Error While Retrieving Ancillaries for TN Agency PNR
- Unable to Issue a Ticket
- Warning errorAerMtoAncillaryRefund occurring
- Attempt to Refund a Baggage EMD 3
- Account Code is Not Getting Passed in AER Request
- Duplicated Remarks in BNPL Flow
- Unable to Add Air Extras for Revenue Standby Process
- Fare Compare Error
- Flight Duration Incorrect on Flights with Different Time Zones
- Error During Ancillary MTO Flow
- DX Flight Status Showing Wrong Information
- Shopping Cart not Updated Correctly
- Invalid Card Number Message Incorrectly Displayed
- Refunds Error in PNR Redemption
- Flight Status - Unable to Process Error
- SSR Update Failed
- Unable to Edit Meals
- Taxes are returned in cash and should be in points
- DB Deals Should Not Be Fetched After FPRP Call
- Internal Error Caused by Index Out of Bounds Exception
- Modify Trip Options Seats - Incorrect Amount Returned in Payment Options
- Failed Soft Fraud Check
- Modify Trip Options /purchase Validation Error
- GET /pnr Returning Zero Flight Miles
- Internal Error in /seats/shop Call
- Reprice Request Fail in /purchase
- Terminal Information Not Present For Some PNRs
- Tier Level Criteria Not Working While Using GetReservation Instaed of TIR and TIH
Ability to Differentiate Product Offerings on Flights
Digital Connect introduces a feature available in the B2C flow, which ensures that Airlines which are providing the seat map from an external source can display the accurate seat map per equipment and route with correct amenities associated with it for multiple equipment configurations under the same equipment type, enabling the Airlines to have different configurations of the same type of aircraft. The feature applies to /products/air/search service.
Equipment Configuration Table
The configuration table provides a definition of the 3-character code used in schedules to denote the type of configuration that is to be operated on a leg. SabreSonic Inventory uses the configuration table to validate the equipment code field of incoming SSM/ASM messages and will reject the message if the equipment code on any leg is not found in this table. The table also provides a breakdown by cabin of the base class and the fare classes associated with each cabin. The association of a fare class to a cabin must be consistent system wide; however, not all fare classes must be associated with each configuration. Similarly, all cabins may not be present on all flights; hence the associated base classes for those cabins (also a system wide association) will not be present. Another aspect of this table is to provide default authorization levels that are used when SabreSonic Inventory builds the inventory database for an SSM/ASM. In the absence of any other information, these values become the authorizations for the fare classes until replaced by a revenue management update. Sabre will build an initial configuration table based on the PSS Base-Nested Table and the Seat Authorization Table (KSSAT) for the configuration codes found in PSS. The list may be modified so that the configuration table built in SabreSonic Inventory will reflect your definitions of the equipment configurations
- SSI work must be completed in CERT before DC work starts.
- Isell new schema must be provided to DC before DC work starts.
Updating Passenger Address
Digital Connect introduces the ability for passengers to update their residence address to store modified information in the PNR (in DOCA SSR and which does not override to other address type (for example a billing address.
- PNR must be created already and passenger attempts to modify the existing DOCA address or add a new one.
- The affected services are:
- Post /pnr/passengers:
- For RESIDENCE passenger addresses - appropriate DOCA SSR should be updated.
- DOCA can be added at the Passenger or PNR level
- Billing address remark should not be overridden.
- Post /pnr/passengers/contactAddress:
- Billing address remark should not be overridden.
- Post /pnr/passengers:
- The DOCA should be stored for own operated, codeshare, and interline flights:
- Own and codeshare flights: 4DOCA.
- Interline flights: 3DOCA.
- DOCA for Destination is not supported.
Flight Promotions PNR Response Matches Purchase Response
Digital Connect introduces an enhancement which ensures that the same price breakdown values are implemented in GET/pnr as are returned in the purchase response. This ensures consistency when retrieving a PNR in which the Form of Payment value is the same as returned in the purchase response. This enhancement applies to the Redemption flow (RBE and Points in the Revenue Flow).
- Airlines need to file Promocode and enable points payment.
Supporting Preshopping Promotional Code with Amount Discount
Digital Connect introduces an enhancement which ensures that the same logic is applied in the Redemption and Points in the Revenue flow when returning the discount amount in the query products response. This ensures that the discount is consistence between shopping and pricing.
- Airlines need to file Promocode as Preshopping amount discount.
- Preshopping discounts are only applied per itinerary, not per segment or leg.
DC Flight Promotions Enhancements - Supporting Mixed Redemption
Digital Connect introduces an enhancement to support flight promotions for mixed rewards filed as percentage discount where part of the itinerary is dynamic or fixed. As a result, flight promotion applies to the dynamic portion of the itinerary, and user can utilize the discount.
This enhancement applies to the Redemption flow.
- Airlines to file fight promotion rules/discounts through Flight promotions rules processor.
- Fixed amount discounts cannot be supported for mixed redemption bookings.
- Pricing command limitation that cannot have DP100, which is a must for fixed reward fares and DA (for dynamic portion) in one pricing entry.
SSRCM Rule Enhancement
Digital Connect introduces an enhancement which allow airlines to apply SSRCM rules and waivers based on additional criteria like OSI (Other Service Information, ticketing date or ticketing location to control waivers more specifically.
These rules will help to handle COVID-19, force majeure, and other operational reasons.
- Airlines must be using Self Service Reaccomodation Manager (SSRCM).
- IROP must be configured.
- Checked in passengers must be offloaded prior to entering exchange/cancel & refund flow.
- New criteria must be created and added to SSRCM tool by DR.
Enhancing DCSE Logic to Support Blackout Dates
Digital Connect introduces an enhancement in reading the Service Engine response once the Flight Promotions Rules Processor (FPRP applies a discount to return correct messaging in the search response that promocode is valid, but due to blackout dates the discount is not applied.
- Airline needs to file blackout dates in flight promotions.
Digital Connect introduces SpinPay payments by adding supplementary fields in the payment request. By mapping those fields to the payment request during a payment authorization flow, Digital Connect allows Airlines to offer SpinPay as an Alternative Form of Payment in all flows.
- SpinPay must be enabled at Payments end.
- AFOP configuration must be enabled for SpinPay.
- Multiple Forms of Payment (MFOP) are not supported in SpinPay.
1.9 Providing Office Account Data in Request
Digital Connect gives new capability for the airline of sending in request Office Account data of travel agency which are sent in the beginng of the flow in products/air/search to keep and use those data through whole B2C flow instead of resolving them by Digital Connect. This capability allows airline better pricing experience, allow payments and reporting agency transaction applications like Agency Manager correct reporting of travel agency transactions.
Products/air/search service contract was enhanced with new section officeAccount which contains:
- Airline EPR is used.
- This feature applies to the B2C flow only
Agency Credit Limit – ACL as Form of Payment
Digital Connect introduces a new capability for airlines to offer their Online Travel Agencies to use AgencyCreditLimit as form of payment. Therefore services:
- POST/login/agency used to retrieve details about Agency Credit Limit balance and its account number.
- GET/login/agency is used to refresh the balance.
- GET/paymentOptions/details?BT is used to retrieve balance from session for particular transaction.
- Airline EPR is used.
- This enhancement is configurated per storefront.
- This feature applies to the B2C flow only.
- GET/paymentOptions/details/BT retrieve FULL+MISC sub balance only.