Change Fee Override EMD Gap
Digital Connect includes Change Fee Override functionality which requires a waiver code to be passed instead of a N/A value.
The functionality applies to the following paths:
- Manage Your Booking – Change Itinerary Flow (MYB: CI);
- Manage Your Booking – Modify Trip Options Flow (MYB: MTO);
- Manage Your Booking – Cancel and Refund Flow (MYB: CR);
- Loyalty Phase III – Cancel and Refund.
- Default waiver code needs to be configured.
- The default waiver code must match a waiver code in the MISCO Table.
- Change Fee override needs to be enabled via multihost table.
Digital Connect validates code(s) entered by a passenger and returns errors if:
- Invalid waiver code is passed to select flight service in Manage Your Booking – Change Itinerary Flow (MYB: CI);
- Invalid waiver code is passed to cancel service in Manage Your Booking – Cancel Refund Flow (MYB: CR);
- Change fee override is enabled in host but not in Digital Connect.
There are no changes to any of the Digital Connect Services.
- Host Refund Record shows waived:
Multi host table in Host
- Change Fee Override ON
- Change Fee Override OFF
- It is possible to turn on Change Fee Override and bypass web.
Change Fee Override bypassed for WEB SERVICES: