What is it?
The Car API Product Collection houses APIs to help you find car rental locations, get information about car rental locations, check for vehicle availability, prices, and much more!
Two types of APIs are currently available through the larger Content Services for Lodging Product Collection to match the needs of your solution:
Orchestrated APIs: Supports common use cases for both shopping and booking vehicles across fewer requests.
Granular APIs: These smaller APIs power the orchestrated APIs. Integrate content directly into your workflow using granular APIs, allowing for a more customized experience.
Ready to get started?
Contact your Sabre Account Manager and check out our documentation in the Reference and Setup and Guides tabs for more!
Why use it?
Enhance your shopping and booking tools with the value that the Cars Product Collection delivers, including:
- More Content: Integrate over 38,000 rental locations with 100's of different vehicle types around the world.
- Rate Options: Compare rates from different suppliers and multiple nearby locations side-by-side.
- New Search Capabilities: Enable new shopping experiences and utilize more efficient workflows with enhanced capabilities, such as searching by vehicle capacity or by number of people, and/or amount of luggage.
- Product Normalization: Allow your travelers and agents to easily and efficiently find the best rate that meets their needs. Car APIs support consistent responses and normalize the type of information returned, whether you're searching for a specific supplier at one location, a specific airport with multiple suppliers, or searching by a specific geographic point for multiple locations for each supplier or multiple suppliers.
- Modern APIs: We offer a modern set of SOAP/XML and REST/JSON APIs that leverage improved data structures supported by robust documentation.
Contact your Sabre Account Manager to learn more about how our Car API capabilities can revolutionize your vehicle booking tool.