Digital Connect API gives customers the ability to access Sabre technologies, such as flight search, seat map, and flight purchase, as discrete services. Airlines are able to call these services in the order they choose, except for some dependencies (for example, you cannot call the purchase service until the passenger has built an itinerary). This gives airlines freedom when writing their own client software. Airlines are able to establish a distinctive look and feel for their websites and also to design their own flows for displaying information to their passengers and prompting their passengers for input.
This website provides information to developers on how to integrate with the Digital Connect API (service-oriented API).
Using the Help tab, you can find additional information about
- Getting Started - what's new in Digital Connect releases and access Digital Connect Release Notes.
- Architecture - architecture, technical aspects, and control fields in the UI.
- Security - security policy.
- Session Management - session management including session data and session lifecycle.
- Rules Engine - using Rules Engine to customize many aspects of the services the airline uses.
- Error Handling and Reporting - most common errors that can occur while using the Digital Connect API services.
- Features - available Digital Connect features.
- Flows - Digital Connect flows.