Sabre Dev Studio Cookies Policy
Last modified: November 19, 2013
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a computer, tablet or other device (“device”) used to browse the Internet. Cookies placed when you visit the Sabre Dev Studio site (the “site”) do not recognize you personally as an individual; they only recognize the device you are using. Cookies do not harm your device in any way but they do allow for several important features on the site.
Our cookies policy
Cookies placed via the site do not store any of your personal or sensitive information (such as your name, address or payment details). The cookies used enable you to use certain features of the site (for instance, they allow you to access secure areas of the site). Without these cookies, services you have requested could not be provided.
There are two types of cookies used within the site:
Persistent state cookies, which are data that is stored on a device’s hard drive that will allow you to save certain information and preferences on the site. An example of this would be our “Save Password” feature if enabled by your organization within the site. No personally identifiable information is stored by a persistent state cookie. The use of persistent state cookies such as the “Save Password” feature is not required in order to use the site.
Session cookies, which are stored within the volatile memory of your device during your browsing session and are deleted as soon as you close your browser. The use of session cookies within the site provides security by preventing the interception of your transaction. No personal information is stored by a session cookie. The use of session cookies within the site is required in order to navigate between pages and complete a booking.
- What happens if I don’t allow cookies?
If cookies aren’t enabled on your device, your experience on the site will be limited.
- How do I disable/enable cookies?
You can disable/enable cookies via your Internet browser. We have explained how you may do this via some of the main Internet browsers below.
- In the settings menu, select “show advanced settings” at the bottom of the page
- Select the “content settings” button in the privacy section
- The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
- In the tools menu, select “options”
- Select the privacy tab in the options box
- From the dropdown choose, “Use Custom Settings for History”. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the checkbox.
Internet Explorer 6+
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”
- Click the “privacy” tab
- You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
All other browsers
For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.